In this very special demo class, J. Kenji López-Alt joins us in the Sur La Table kitchen to introduce you to the science of breakfast. He’ll demonstrate the steps for making some of his morning favorites—from perfectly poaching eggs to creating a scrumptious hash to making a foolproof homemade Hollandaise. Plus, he’ll share kitchen wisdom on everything from selecting equipment and honing knife skills to dispelling common cooking myths. The demo class runs for about two hours and you’ll enjoy a taste of each delicious dish. Don’t miss this unique opportunity! Space is limited, so reserve your spot today.
What To Expect:
- Students will enjoy a generous taste of every dish
- Learn fundamental skills for a lifetime of great cooking
- Interact with classmates and the instructor for a rich learning experience
- Classes are 2 to 2 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Students receive a coupon good for 10% off in-store purchases the day of class